iphonexspacegrey_landscape2

 

 

 

 

 

Flexible dieting is not a diet, it’s a lifestyle. It puts the control in the hands of the consumer, meaning there are no strict meal plans or food restrictions that need to be followed. As professional fitness models over the years we have tried almost every diet out there but, all of them had one thing in common – they’re not practical in everyday life and they’re defnitely not maintainable.

With a Flexible Dieting approach our clients enjoy foods they like without having to resort to ‘cheat meals’. We still make up 80% of the diets with the wholesome, nutritious foods, which then allows the other 20% to come from whatever you like. Healthy living isn’t supposed to be torture; when done right, it will be fantastic, delicious, and you’ll feel AWESOME!

In this book we have 30 delicious recipes with all the nutritional info AND a bar code so you can scan it straight into My Fitness Pal!

iphonexspacegrey_landscape2

Flexible dieting is not a diet, it’s a lifestyle. It puts the control in the hands of the consumer, meaning there are no strict meal plans or food restrictions that need to be followed. As professional fitness models over the years we have tried almost every diet out there but, all of them had one thing in common – they’re not practical in everyday life and they’re definitely not maintainable.

With a Flexible Dieting approach our clients enjoy foods they like without having to resort to ‘cheat meals’. We still make up 80% of the diets with the wholesome, nutritious foods, which then allows the other 20% to come from whatever you like. Healthy living isn’t supposed to be torture; when done right, it will be fantastic, delicious, and you’ll feel AWESOME!

In this book we have 30 delicious recipes with all the nutritional info AND a bar code so you can scan it straight into My Fitness Pal!

WHATS INCLUDED?

30 SIMPLE & DELICOUS RECIPES

 BARCODES FOR ALL FOOD TRACKER APPS

HELPFUL TIPS AND FOOD HACKS

FULL MACRO & CALORIE BREAKDOWN