We appreciate that getting to see us on a 1:1 basis isn’t always possible or even affordable. So in order to help as much people as we can we deliver bespoke online coaching.Our online coaching gives you access to the training methods, meal plans, nutritional & supplement advice that we use with our 1:1 clients. Instead of training with us, we will coach through your journey from your own gym or at home.
- 30 minute consultation via zoom: This allows us to get to know your background, discuss your goals and get to know you better.
- Customised training plans: Our plans are made specifically for your training ability. Whether you have access to a gym or not we have you covered! Our training plans are made to suit all abilities. These will delivered through our app with instructional videos for each exercise showing your correct form and key tips to maximise effectiveness
- Tailor made nutrition plans: Meal plans including macronutrient breakdown /calorie breakdown so you can have the choice to track throughout the day. We will send you out a questionnaire that will give us all the details we need to create a meal plan for you based on your lifestyle and goals.
- Weekly check ins to track your progress: This is a great way for you to stay motivated and keep on track with your progress! This allows us to adapt your plans as of when is needed.All check ins will be done via our app.
- Join our online community: Become part of our Facebook group where you will have full support from us, have all your questions answered and share your success with the rest of team BTA.
- 3 week nutritional education program: Join us for live group video calls where we will teach you about goal setting, macronutrients, how your body stores fat, body types, portion sizes, how to read food labels and much more!
- Exclusive access to our members area: You will have access to our members area full of video resources designed to answer most of our FAQ.
- BTA rewards scheme: This is our way of celebrating your success through weekly, monthly and quarterly prizes including our big awards ceremony once a year.
- Vegan / Vegetarian / Gluten free / Dairy free catered for
If your goal is to get onto stage this is the plan for you. Suitable for anyone looking to compete in a physique, bodybuilding, bikini or a fitness model type competition. The plan is different but the process is very similar for each. You can also select this plan if you would like coaching for a photoshoot, or similar.
- Meal plans: This includes macronutrient breakdown and calorie breakdown for each meal so you can track throughout the day. Meal plans will be adapted as of when is needed depending on how you are looking and feeling.
- Flexible dieting approach: We use a flexible dieting approach with clients up until 4 weeks out.
- Customised training plans: Our plans are made specifically for your training ability and aesthetic goals. These will delivered through our app with instructional videos for each exercise showing your correct form and key tips to maximise effectiveness
- Adaptable plans: Meal & training plans will be based on your food preferences, lifestyle, level of experience and facilities available to you.
- Supplementation guidelines: We will advise you on supplements to take through your prep.
- Weekly check ins:We will monitor progress very closely, beginning with full check-ins every Friday & building up to more frequent check-ins as we approach the comp. This will be done via our online portal once every week and will require pictures, weight and measurements.
- Full peak week plan: This will be provided 2 weeks out from your show. The plan will be based on what you have done throughout your prep to make sure we bring you in to look the best you can on show day.
- Reverse diet plan & strategy: This will be included in your package and will take you up to 2 weeks post show. To continue your reverse dieting y
- Exclusive access o our private FB forum: for updates, key discussion points and for you to share your success with the other members of the group.
- Posing practice: This can be provided at an additional cost of £60 ph. 1:1 posing is only available in Kent area but can also be done online
- Vegan / Vegetarian / Gluten free / Dairy free catered for
Ross and Em are fully qualified (level 3 certified) and have 9 years of personal training experience between them. We have worked with everyone from stay at home mums to busy professionals and first time trainers to professional athletes. At BTA our job is to empower you with the tools to do amazing things, which includes a full nutritional education (not a diet) and fun, safe, effective training so you can achieve amazing results.
- Email contact with questionnaire: to collect basic information and plan ahead for consultation
- 60 min consultation: The most important session, this is were we take measurements, set goals and create a specific strategy so we can achieve it . Everything up to this point is free, if your not happy with our programme after this session thats absolutely fine. We guarantee you will learn something though.
- Evaluation of your technique: range of motion, plane of motion, tempo, body position, symmetry and more will all be conclusively covered and explained.
- Completely individual training plan: custom designed to your goals, technical ability, strengths and addressing any weaknesses so you can achieve maximum results.
- Monthly assessments: To measure how successful the programme is we have to check in. We celebrate success, adjust whats not working and plan ahead so we’re always on track.
- A Nutritional Education: The difference between a diet and a nutritional education is that when someone asks “Why are you eating that?” You can explain in full, exactly what it is and why it’s right for you as an individual. We will deliver 4 lessons over the first 4 weeks that will empower you with all the tools you need to live a healthy balanced life ….. For the rest of your life. No quick fixes, just lasting lifestyle solutions.
- Access to our online community: You will become part of Team BTA and as a team mate added to our FB group where you can have your questions answered, find support and share your success with the other members.